Thursday, October 29, 2009

One of those days

This morning I looked at the clock when I got up to use the restroom to see how much time I had left to sleep. It was 8:13. I am supposed to be at the office at 8:00. Whoops. Luckily I have a great boss and when I called, he was totally cool. I rushed around to get ready and when I left, it was pouring rain. Boo. I stopped at got coffee at the closest (but my least favorite) place. It's not fit for human consumption, but I drank it anyway. When I finally made it into the office, the whole building smelled like skunk. They think it's in the clean air duct or something like that. So much for clean air. I opened my window in my office and it rained all over some papers. Whoops again. Nothing that important.

Now that that's out of my system, I've decided the rest of the day is going to be better. I am having lunch today with some good friends at one of my favorite lunch spots and I took tomorrow off from the day job. Two good things to look forward to. Tomorrow my mission is to get all the new totes up on Etsy for my new It's Easy Being Green shop. I am very excited. I think I have 20 bags ready to go and 4-6 of those are already sold, so I need to get a few more made this weekend. I'll definately post as soon as it's all live. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails