Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's not a bill!

It's always exciting to get things in the mail that aren't bills or junk mail. The latest non-bill/junk I received was fabric. New fabric makes me very happy. I just want to lay it all out at look at it for hours. Dork, I know.

These are all from the Country Fair line and are light weight canvas. The top three are from the porch color scheme and the bottom two are ginger. I like the idea of coordinating fabrics instead of matching for a set of totes. They will all look good on their own and great together. Which is your favorite?

Tonight the World Series starts and, as the Phillies are playing, it will definately be on our television. Baseball is great - at the stadium. Baseball on TV - not so much. Hopefully I can get a few totes made tonight while periodically checking the score instead of watching the whole thing. Go Phillies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails