Sunday, October 4, 2009

Lydibug Designs on Etsy



Lydibug Designs is a skilled seamstress on Etsy, but that isn't uncommon. What makes her stand out is her impeccable and unique ability to pick great fabrics and coordinate unusual patterns. She sent me the Funky Flowers mini-wallet (top picture) and I love it.

Lydibug lists these mini-wallets for holding business cards, gift cards, money and credit cards. I took it to a concert with my I.D., debit card and cash and it worked great and I could see the envious looks from others every time I took it out. However, I found a new use for it on a day-to-day basis. It is the perfect size to hold my iPod nano with headphones. I tuck it into my purse, without worrying about it getting scratched up or the battery running low from buttons accidentally getting pushed. These would be a great little gift for a girlfriend, daughter, coworker or teacher. The wallet is 2.5”x4.5” when closed and is reinforced with soft and sturdy interfacing. It closes with a pearl and metal snap.

Lydibug Designs also sells bibs, diaper wipe cases, checkbook covers, list organizers, id badge holders, purses, phone charms and keychain wristlets. Her Etsy shop lists coffee cozy sleeves, car seat strap covers and scrabble tile pendants as "coming soon."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails