Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Lunch in style

I found these amazingly cute and eco-friendly lunch totes at Sugar B's shop on Etsy. They are the grown up version of that plastic or tin super hero box you carried in elementary school, (mine was New Kids on the Block!) only these are much better. I love her fabric choices and off-center placement. My favorite is the pear or the carrot; I can't decide. What's your favorite?

They measure 13 inches high and 12 inches wide and are made with natural unbleached cotton and quilters cotton. The inside is lined with water resistant fabric and insulbright batting to keep your food cold for hours. They are even simple to clean: just wipe with a damp towel or hand wash and line dry. The top closes with elastic cord and a super cute wooden, vintage button.

As I was talking to Sugar B owner, Maylee, she told me she's from the same metro area that I am. I'm very happy to be able to support another Iowa artist and seamstress! Maylee also has tote bags and baby bibs with the same style and quality as the lunch totes.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails