Monday, October 5, 2009

I got it!


 
This weekend my sister moved to Vernon Hills (Chicago). My parents were out there to help. I asked if they'd stop at the Schaumburg Ikea to see if the Noren Gateleg Table was in stock. It's the table that I blogged about in the post This Table is "Sew" Perfect. I found it up in Minneapolis last weekend but they were out of stock. I was so disappointed, I could have cried.

Anyway, it was in stock and they picked it up for me! My dad will be in town for business later this week and will deliver it. I cannot wait to put it together. (I love assembling things - weird, I know.) It will be nice to have the extra table this weekend for our annual costume party but after that it's going to be my sewing table. Hooray!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, super amazing find! I love it and have never seen anything like it! Those drawers look very handy and even better that it folds up to nearly nothing! IKEA is the best!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails