Thursday, March 4, 2010
In a recent issue of NEET Magazine there was an article about the book "Change the World for Ten Bucks." NEET Magazine gave a list of 10 things from the book that you can do to be more environmentally friendly. They are all small, easy things that we can all do. Here's the list:
1. Decline plastic bags whenever possible
2. Plant something
3. Shop locally
4. Give your change to charity
5. Try watching less TV
6. Turn off unnecessary lights
7. Have more meals together
8. Use a mug, not a disposable cup
9. Buy fair-trade products
10. Write to someone who inspired you
This list inspired me to come up with a few related posts. The first of which will be today, with a list of great stuff on Etsy that can help you avoid plastic bags.
Anything not on this list that absolutely should be?