This is my eighth post in a series about ten easy things you can do to be more environmentally friendly inspired by the book Change the World for Ten Bucks and N.E.E.T. Magazine. Read more about the rest of the list here.
Here are some great items from Etsy to help you reduce the number plastic and paper cups you use, or least stop using cardboard sleeves.
Tree Coffee Sleeve by Hazel Handmade
2. Owl Cup by Catherine Reece
3. Reversible Coffee Sleeve by Red Owl Designs
4. Cappuccino Cups by Page Pottery
5. Felt Coffee Cup Cozy by Megan Auman
6. Llama Mug by Patty Bilbro
7. Coffee Bat Coffee Sleeve by Bat Girl 93
8. Red Flowered Tea Cups from Open Your Window
9. Mustache Coffee Cozy by Thee Jamie Leigh
10. Hussy Coffee Mug by House of Ting Ting
11. Two Huge Mugs by Karin Lorenc
12. Button Coffee Sleeve by OC Styles Creations
Next in this series of posts: Buy fair-trade products