Thursday, March 11, 2010

10 Things (Post #7): Have more meals together

This is my seventh post in a series about ten easy things you can do to be more environmentally friendly inspired by the book Change the World for Ten Bucks and N.E.E.T. Magazine. Read more about the rest of the list here.

I could have done a dozen treasuries for kitchen and cooking related items on Etsy. There are so many cute, unique and beautiful items. Here are a few of my absolute favorite.

1. Yellow Recipe Box with Vintage Record Dividers by Freestyle Gifts
2. Greek Herb Blend from Kitchen Stories
3. London Tea Pot from Esther Coombs
4. Peacock Table Setting by Mary Wibi
5. Letterpress Recipe Cards by 1 Canoe 2
6. Muddler from Forest Treasures
7. Red Trivet from To Hell in a Handbag
8. Snow White Child's Apron by Lover Dovers Clothing
9. Yellow Serving Bowl from Jason Russell Potter
10. Lemon Apron by Spice Rak Designs
11. Betty Crocker Good & Easy Cook Book from Ross Road Relics
12. Kitchen Scrubbies by More Than Hats

There are so many cute aprons it's dizzying. I want an apron wardrobe now. One for each day of the week, or maybe even the month!

My MIL bought me some scrubbies similar to the ones in #12. I had never seen them before and at first I thought they were ugly coasters. They are amazing and work so well. I absolutely love them and will never be without them again!

Next post in this series: Use a mug

1 comment:

  1. Fun scrubbies are becoming pretty popular! In the knitting/crocheting community they're often referred to as Tawashi - knit or crocheted in all sorts of natural and synthetic fibers. I think they're fun - some day I'll make my own!

    Check it out: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/tawashi-town

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails