Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm back

I've been MIA from this blog more and more lately, but I think it's time to get back into the swing of things. This weekend (Sat-Tues) I took a mini vacation to Colorado Springs to visit friends. I really wanted it to be a brain vacation as well. No thinking or complaining about work, money, health issues, chores, to-do lists or anything day-to-day really. For the most part, it was a success. Thanks, Staci, for the brain vacation and couple days of sloth. It was much needed and I am feeling refreshed and ready to take on the world again.

I know a lot of bloggers have a more strict routine than I do (i.e. Mondays are for recipes, Tuesdays are for product reviews, etc.) I don't do that well with routines, rules and restrictions. I am more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of gal. But lately I've been thinking that this blog needs a little more structure. I'm thinking I'd like to keep the variety in the types of posts, just have them be a little more structured time-wise so I can plan better and you readers can have a tiny bit of predictability from me.

Topics I definitely intend to keep are recipes, DIY projects, my Etsy site and fabulous finds/wants. Any suggestions for things you'd like to see? Don't want to see? Would it be best to separate themes out by days or just be sure to have X amount per month of each subject? I need feedback!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails