Saturday, February 27, 2010

Do you have the bug?


It's no secret that I have the travel bug so I was really excited to be invited to apply, then accepted as a Lonely Planet Travelers' Pulse panelist. Basically you take a short survey on your traveling history and habits and if they don't already have too many people of your demographic, you're in. If you're accepted they'll send you a free Lonely Planet calendar and start emailing you surveys about travel and guide books. I took my first survey yesterday. I must admit, I am a sucker for surveys and enjoy taking them, but I think these are especially fun because you get to take a trip down memory lane while filling them out.

They will also send you promotion, discounts and deals. Plus, when you take most surveys, you're entered into prize drawings for Lonely Planet products and Amazon gift cards. Everyone loves to win and get free things!

If you think you'd like to join Travelers' Pulse too, click here to apply. You've got nothing to lose; even if you don't qualify, they'll give you a discount to the online Lonely Planet shop. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails