Thursday, February 4, 2010

268 days!


I am considering being Medusa, Urusla from The Little Mermaid, Malecifant from Sleeping Beauty. Apparently I am feeling like a villainess this year. The problem with these costumes is that we host a big Halloween party every year. In order to be a good hostess, I can't have a really cumbersome costume and I don't like to wear things over/on my head except witch hats. I also dislike face/body paint. For liking Halloween and costumes so much, I sure do have a lot of restrictions and dislikes!

I need ideas for villainesses that don't require face paint or elaborate headdresses. Ideas?

Here's a list of things I can remember off the top of my head that I've been for Halloween as an adult: Cheer Bear from the Care Bears, Velma from Scooby Doo, a witch (several times), Mrs. Lovett, Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas and the Queen of Hearts. I know there are more but I can't think of them right now. 

1 comment:

  1. What about Maid Marion from Robinhood??

    Cruella DeVil is a good villainess and could be really cool, you could move easily and could do something fun with your hair instead of a head dress/hat of sorts

    I still really like the Medusa idea tho! ...but i'm a freak for mythology...
    perhaps there is potential for Aphrodite or Athena?? OOOOO! With a cool little owl for Athena!!!

    you could continue on the helena bonham carter track and do Bellatrix...

    or stick with Tim Burton and be Violet Beauregarde

    perhaps being Poison Ivy?? She's hot!
    need more, these are comin out the wazoo...hopefully this sparks inspiration and something you can work from!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails