Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas to me



As I believe you are aware, I have a shoe fetish. I love them. The brighter and crazier the better. Overstock is having sales like crazy and free shipping so I couldn't pass these Liliana Patent Pointed-tow Stillettos by Adi up. They were the last pair in 6.5 - telling people how many are in stock is a gimmick that sucks me in.

You ask, what will I wear bright cobalt blue snake skin pointed stillettos with? I have no idea! I'll probably have to buy a new sweater, which is really ok with me. They are guaranteed to be here by Christmas eve so I have decided they are a Christmas present - in the words of Alvin the Chipmunk - "to me, from me."

I cannot believe that Christmas is less than two weeks away, but I am ready to begin the gift giving so I can finally post my purchases for you to see!

3 comments:

  1. Wear them with black, wear them with white, wear them with prints, wear them with jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a light grey sweater that I wear with darker grey slacks and the blue really pops with the greys. It's been to icy to wear them yet, but that will be my first attempt!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails