Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Must go to MOMA, very soon

When I went to NYC last year, my favorite place was the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA). I never wanted to leave. Seriously, I could live there. Now MOMA is having a Tim Burton exhibit.

I. Love. Tim. Burton.

My favorite movie is The Nightmare Before Christmas, but I love almost his entire list. Sweeney Todd, Edward Scissorhands, Mars Attacks (We come in peace!), Big Fish, Beetle Juice, Batman and Frankenweenie. Love them all. I cannot wait for Alice in Wonderland to come out. I was even the Queen of Hearts for Halloween this year (and was Mrs. Lovett from Sweeney Todd last year.)

Here's a little promo video and then a "Behind the Scenes" with Tim. I will go to NYC before April 26th, no question.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails