Sunday, November 29, 2009

And then there were three

I've been busy sewing this weekend. I enjoy doing it, but it sure makes time fly - which isn't really what I'm looking for on the weekend. I made seven totes yesterday and I'm down to three more custom orders. Hooray! I would be done if I had just done custom order bags, but I made a couple for gifts and make a couple to put in my shop. I made three out of the fox fabric from Ikea.

Unfortunately, the fox is just not in a good position on the fabric to be featured front and center on a tote. Fortunately, there are a lot of other cute things on the pattern and the bags turned out really good. Here's the one that is available on Etsy.

I have enough of this fabric to make three more, which I have all cut out, but it will probably be a while before I get to them.

Three of the other totes were also from Ikea fabric. They turned out really good and, again, two were spoken for, but one has made it onto Etsy.

The seventh tote I made yesterday was the last of the Running in Circles fabric. The weight and texture of this canvas is really nice.

I only have three more custom orders for Christmas, which I hope to get done today. I'll post pictures if I do. It is for sale in my shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails