Monday, January 4, 2010

Pleasant surprise



I have been a fan of Cabin + Cub for a while now - both the blog and Etsy shop. Valerie has great woodburnings, retro collages, stationary and tags. I could close my eyes and point at anything in her shop and be happy to have it. Imagine my surprise and delight when I opened a gift from my best friend to find these two Cabin + Cub woodburned wall art panels. Imagine my friend's surprise when I told her I knew of and love Cabin + Cub. I'm not sure if great minds think alike - but ours definately do. Thank you Lindsay for getting me these, and thank you Valerie for making them.

2 comments:

  1. I love those! What a great gift! I'm off to read their blog & check out the store now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how great! I am so glad you like them! It's always so nice to see where my little works go...I am so glad they are in a happy home. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails