Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Want.

I'm not sure how I stumbled upon Emily at ERMoriginals but I am addicted. More and more of her jewelry is making it onto my Etsy favorites list every day. Her ability to mix today's trends (asymmetrical and multi-pendant necklaces) and vintage elements into her pieces is amazing. The beautiful pieces are the best part, but a close second are her prices. Currently there are only two pieces (out of over 150 items) that are over $50 and the vast majority are $25 or less! Here's a few of my favorite pieces:

I recieved this necklace from my sweetie for Christmas. It is stunning in person.












As credit card bills come in after the holiday shopping spree, this jewelry is still an affordable luxury. Instead of having one of those home jewelry parties, get together with friends and shop ERMoriginals together. The jewelry you receive will be just as nice (if not better) and think how much more you'll be able to get for your money!

*I have never received anything free from ERMoriginals and was not paid in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails