This is a special order Marines tote that I finished today over lunch. Seems simple enough, but it really taxed my brain. I've done appliques and I've done iron-ons. But this was both. What I should have done is make the white canvas applique, attach it to the tote and then put the iron on emblem. Instead I ironed on the emblem before making the canvas into an applique. Duh. I figured it out soon enough so it all worked out, but it took a lot more thinking than working so this tote took a long time!
I have 4 more ordered plus 6 for the shop, all in various stages of doneness. I can't seem to get motivated though. I blame the weather or the holidays or just plain laziness on my part!