Monday, September 28, 2009

Two and a half totes


Last night I worked on a couple more reusable grocery totes. I made two of the bag to the left out of fabric I had left from the curtains in the office. These are a little taller and skinnier than the ones I've made before, better for cereal and pasta. When I finally get around to listing these on Etsy, should I list them as a set or separately?

I also got about half a tote done, made from Patricia fabric I got at Ikea yesterday. I didn't have the right color of trim, so I haven't trimmed the top or added handles yet. It turned out really chic though. I can't wait to see it completed. I think I'm going to make a second matching one, then maybe one really large tote for me out of the remaining fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails