Sunday, September 20, 2009

Orange Apron Grocery Bag




I made this bag this afternoon out of some fabric I had left over from an apron I made a while back. I think it turned out well and is fun & funky. I didn't even use a pattern! Is it good enough to sell? The problem is that it is so cute I want to keep it now. (Yes, I did take groceries out of my cabinets and refrigerator to pack into it for the picture and then unpacked again and put it all away.)

I spent most of the day in front of the sewing machine today. Besides the above bag, I cut out and completely finished the Mad Hatter jacket. It turned out a little on the small side - the center where the lacing goes is rather far apart. I think once I get the vest done and they are worn together, it won't be too noticeable. It is just a Halloween costume that will get worn 2-3 times at most, so I'm not too worried.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails