Friday, January 28, 2011

Modern Quilting

I finished up the two black and white quilts I was working on and gave them as (well received) Christmas gifts. I quilted one in gray with black binding and the other is quilted and bound in red. I like them both, but I think the red is my favorite. What do you think?



I have so many projects that I haven't posted, so I am going to try and be better about getting them up here on the blog. I just having the binding left on a purple batik ombré effect quilt and will post pics when I get that done too! 

2 comments:

  1. Lovin the red! They're both super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the graphic monocromatic look of the black bound one, but the pop of red is awesome too! Nice job Tonya! And good to see you blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails