Tuesday, September 28, 2010

For the birds

The new Halloween decoration showed up in the mail this week! It's a vinyl wall decal.
I apologize for the horrendous photos. My camera sucks.
I bought this one from Byrdie Graphics on Etsy. I cannot say enough nice things about them or this graphic. The shipping was super fast. The directions were clear and the application took only a few minutes. The result is great! I'm so happy with it!

I leaned my decorative ladder against the branch and added a couple of feathered crows to the rungs. I think the whole thing looks fun together and goes great with my Edgar Allan Poe display.

The cats, however, are not that impressed with the fake birds. Alven has been swatting at them since they went up. They have already been moved once because of him and I imagine Winston will be even worse once he notices them. Ah well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails