Saturday, January 19, 2013

Window Panes - Rain or Shine

I made both of my siblings quilts for Christmas this year. I am really happy with how they turned out. I named this pattern Window Panes...for obvious reasons. When I finished, I realized that was even more appropriate with the sunny yellow and cloudy gray color scheme.


A year or so ago, my brother mailed me fabric to make him some pillows. Whatever I had for leftovers, he said to just put in my stash. I knew I wanted to make him a quilt with the scraps. A couple of random charm packs and yardage from my stash later, the only fabric I ended up having to buy was the wider sashing between each "window."


My brother picked out the houndstooth, music note fabric, gingam and a few of the others. I'm so happy with the result but sad I forgot to get a picture of him with it on Christmas!


For the back I used another vintage sheet with gray and white stripes.


The binding and quilting are bright yellow and I quilted my trusty meandering bumble bee pattern. So relaxing to long arm this one!

1 comment:

  1. VAZBET | Agen Bola SBOBET - IBCBET - UBOBET
    Bonus Untuk Member Baru 25.000 !!!
    TO Hanya 2x Deposit + Bonus
    Bonus Next Deposit Maksimal 500.000
    Refferal 0.2% Hingga 5% !
    TUNGGU APA LAGI ???? Ayo Join Vazbet !!!
    Butuh Bantuan untuk mendaftar? Contact kami bosku
    - WhatsApp : +855 878 795 20
    - PIN BBM : VM5686

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails