Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Begin countdown, in 3, 2, 1...

It's December. Every year seems to go a little faster than the last and I am worried that I am going to blink and be 85 years old. The good news is I am almost done Christmas shopping and I feel like I did really good - almost everyone I have checked off my list is getting a present I am really happy with and I think they'll love (many from Etsy). I can't wait until after Christmas when I can post some of the gifts here, but most of them read this blog, so it will have to wait.


Anyway, I started wrapping some of the gifts this weekend. I bought this robot wrapping paper from Hallmark a while back but didn't realize it was self-adhesive. When I opened the roll I thought a sicky back was gimicky and going to be a pain. I was wrong. I love this stuff! It works amazing on rectangles and squares, but even more impressive, it is way better on irregular shapped gifts than normal wrapping paper. It comes with adhesive tabs (read precut tape) for ends in case you overlap too much and lose the stickiness. I was only going to wrap our nephews' presents in it but was having so much fun I wrapped stuff for my dad's stocking and a couple of friends too.

I highly recommend self-adhesive wrapping paper. I know Hallmark makes it and some of their products are available other places like Wal-Mart. I have an $11 off an $11 purchase coupon at Hallmark and I am going to stock up on self-adhesive wrapping paper for all occasions. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails