Monday, November 9, 2009

Des Moines Sculpture Garden

I don't have much to post today, so I thought I'd share some more pictures from the sculpture park that we took yesterday.




The top photo is looking up into the letter sculputer. I admit as a graphic designer I have a font/letters fetish, but I really think this a great piece of art. The bottom photo is a compilation of 20 photos taken 360 degrees from the hill in the center of the park. Windows Live put them all together to creat this panorama. It's so tiny on here, it really doesn't do it justice, but it's really amazing. If you click on the picture, it should bring up a larger version, which is better but still not big enough. To give you an idea, the actual panorma is 75 inches wide!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails